Best Akaroa Harbour and Banks Peninsula Eco Marine Harbour Cruise Small Group Tour
Discover the historic town of Akaroa and the magnificent natural beauty of the Banks Peninsula on this small group tour from Christchurch. Be amazed by the spectacular views of Akaroa Harbour and the Canterbury Plains on the high scenic drive from Christchurch, visit a cheese factory to taste locally made cheese and explore Akoroa's French influenced streets. You'll have the choice to join a nature and harbor cruise to see the rich variety of marine and bird life or to swim with Hector's Dolphins, the world smallest and rarest dolphins only found in New Zealand waters.
Idiomas del recorrido
- Vea de cerca a los simpáticos delfines
- Recogida y vuelta en el hotel incluidas
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
- Almuerzo incluido
- Viaje en barco y vea los lugares de interés desde el agua
- Con un grupo reducido se garantiza un servicio personal
Depart Christchurch and travel to Akaroa over the beautiful Banks Peninsula, formed following violent eruptions of two ancient volcanoes. The high summit route gives glorious views of Akaroa Harbour, the Canterbury Plains, the distant Southern Alps and the remote bays and farmlands. The Akaroa crater nurses the picturesque harbor and Akaroa village, the only French settlement established in New Zealand.
Visit the Barry's Bay Cheese Factory for a cheese tasting of locally made cheeses, the only remaining cheese factory on the peninsula from a bygone era. Next you can enjoy the quaint colonial architecture and wander around the charming 150 year old French harborside village of Akaroa with its museum of settlers' history, art and craft shops and studios and al fresco cafes and wine bars.
Join a nature and harbor cruise on the Canterbury Cat. As the well appointed Canterbury Cat gently slices through the aqua blue waters of the harbor you'll experience a rich variety of marine and bird life in their natural habitat, including the unique and playful Hector's dolphins.
Alternatively choose to join "Dolphins Up Close" where you can watch dolphins just feet away, get fantastic photos and go dolphin swimming. From the unique, specially designed boats you will enter the water and the private domain of one of nature's most loveable sea mammals, the Hector's Dolphin. Found only in New Zealand, usually around the South Island. The Hector's Dolphin is the world's smallest oceanic dolphin.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Las paradas para recoger a viajeros en sus hoteles comienzan antes de esta hora. Debe ponerse en contacto con el proveedor local del servicio para averiguar la hora exacta en que pasan por su hotel.
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Tour with eco-marine cruise
Travel to Akora on this full-day tour. Includes hotel pickup/dropoff from Christchurch, eco-marine harbor cruise, cheese factory visit, morning and afternoon tea plus cafe lunch.
USD245,92Detalles de los precios
Tour with Dolphin Swim
Travel to Akora on this full-day tour. Includes hotel pickup/dropoff from Christchurch, Swim with the Hector's Dolphins, cheese factory visit, morning and afternoon tea plus cafe lunch.
USD297,09Detalles de los precios
Akaroa Harbour and Banks Peninsula Eco Marine Harbour Cruise Small Group Tour
- Cheese factory visit
- Cafe lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop off from all centrally located Christchurch hotels
- An Eco-marine harbor cruise - if option selected
- An Eco-marine adventure swimming with the Hector's Dolphins - if option selected
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A percentage of the tour price is used for the conservation of New Zealand's wildlife, environment and it's endangered species
- Tour operator picks up from all accommodation: hotel, lodge, Bed & Breakfast in Christchurch. The tour operator will confirm the tour and leave a message at the Christchurch accommodation 24 hours prior to the tour date.