Mountain Splendor -The Kingdom of Lesotho
Idiomas del recorrido
You will visit a traditional Sotho village and then enjoy lunch at the Sani Top Chalet, which has incredible views of the pass, before making our way back down the mountain.
Please note: The four wheel drive vehicle will depart from Underberg. And a visit to magnificent Howick Waterfall will be included on the return journey (time permitting).
Fotos recientes de este recorrido
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Información sobre precios
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Mountain Splendor - The Kingdom of Lesotho
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional narration by tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any applicable visa fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a R5.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Coaches are not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Toilets are available on coaches with a seating capacity of 28 to 44 passengers. There are no toilets on the 15 seater Sprinters and Minivans. Vehicle used will depend on passenger numbers on the day
Opiniones de viajeros recientes
Opinión de: George E, febrero 2013 Inglés
If you are in Durban don't miss this tour, its absolutely a must with excellent scenery and great experience going up(and down) Sani Pass. Our guide was very nice with great knowledge and we were very lucky with the weather, great views all the way
Opinión de: Christine H, USA, junio 2012 Inglés
Highly recommended. This is a great opportunity to learn about natives, other than Zulus, and to visit their homes.