Lima in a Day: City Sightseeing Tour, Larco Museum and Magic Water Circuit
Save up to 10% when booking these tours together!
Idiomas del recorrido
Next, drive through the district of San Isidro, the financial center of the city, and then on to the city’s main square, Plaza Mayor, where you’ll see the Government Palace and Lima’s town hall. Then visit two of the city’s most popular attractions, the 16th-century Cathedral of Lima and the Convent of Santo Domingo, where two saints — Martin de Porras and Rosa de Lima — lived in the 17th century and where their remains rest today.
Your sightseeing tour ends with a buffet lunch at Mangos, a seaside restaurant in Miraflores that serves regional and international dishes.
Then head with your guide to a local tavern for another Peruvian culinary treat. Enjoy a light snack of sandwiches accompanied by a pisco sour, the national cocktail made with pisco (grape brandy), lime juice, bitters and egg whites. Drink up — it’s tradition!
Finally, finish up your tour at the Magic Water Circuit, one of the largest water shows in South America. Stare in awe at the extravaganza of water displays, lasers, lights, music and images that takes place across a complex of several large fountains.
On that high note, your tour ends with drop-off at your Lima hotel.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Información sobre precios
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Lima in a Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Admission to Larco Museum
- Admission to the cathedral and Convent of Santo Domingo
- Admission to Magic Water Circuit
- Snacks and drink at tavern
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The cathedral is closed on Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings; at these times, you'll be offered entrance to the Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid
- Photographs are forbidden inside the cathedral and Convent of Santo Domingo
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums; no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed; you may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Opiniones de viajeros recientes
Opinión de: Helga B, junio 2014 Inglés
We thought the tour was very good, however, it was too long. We did not appreciate being left alone for 4 hours. It would be better to start the tour 3 hours later as lunch only takes 45 min and the tour could then proceed.
We did enjoy all the stops.