Idiomas del recorrido
- Tour de grupo reducido
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
- La opción ideal para las familias
- Existencias limitadas
- Tour narrado
- Todas las entradas incluidas
This tour starts with a convenient pick up directly from the Hilo pier. As you settle into our comfortable small group vehicles we first pass through the historic town of Hilo and stop by a breathtaking 80 ft waterfall, Rainbow Falls. We then make our way to the summit of Kilauea volcano, in which sits The Volcanoes National Park. Once inside the Volcanoes National Park we walk through the cave like Thurston Lava Tube, Pier down into large craters and views the frozen black lava fields. Down the road just a bit are steaming vents and sulfur banks coming from the depths of the volcano. As we travel on, we then get to look into one of the largest craters and within it is a smoking pit. We then explore the Jagger Museum that shows many different types of lava formations, live seismographs and historical artifacts used by the first volcanologist. Our next stop will be the Akatsuka Orchid garden that displays more than 500 orchids and there are some that cost more than $20,000 dollars! Hawaii is one of the largest producers of macadamia nuts, and we get to drive through the orchard and visit the farm. Here you can see the production and you get to taste many different types of flavored macadamia nuts. The macadamia nut farm also has a great parlor to purchase sandwiches, hot dogs and best of all, Coconut Macadamia nut Ice Cream! After satisfying our taste of goodies at the macadamia nut farm our last stop is Richardson Black Sand Beach where we can usually spot some sea turtles. The Black Sand Beach is a is a local favorite and is a great way to see how our ocean and volcanoes make fine black sand.
“Volcano National Park ” is approximately 5.5-6 hours from start to finish.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
The Volcanoes National Park Tour departs from the ship pier. When departing the ship you will enter a large building through double doors. Before exiting please look for your guide holding the sign “C Big Island Tours.” We ask all guests to please plan to be at the designated departure location at least 10-15 minutes before the departure time listed above. REMEMBER- security does not let our guides in any earlier that 15 min before departure time If you are early, you are welcome to sit in the chairs in the front of the building and your guide will be there shortly.
( This is subject to change due to some ship's itinerary)
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Walking through Lava Tube
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Stop is made to purchase food
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Free Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat - Considered to be a lap child
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide ship name
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Moderate tour - Involves walking over relatively level terrain, possible gravel, lava or uneven ground. Comfortable walking shoes & light jacket recommended.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Hilo Pier for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Exact departure time may vary depending on the cruise ship's disembarkation time.
- Can only be booked by cruise passengers
- Active Volcano- Kilauea Volcano
- Volcanoes National Park
- Visitor Center
- Walk through a Lava Tube
- Steam Vents and Sulfur Banks
- Overlook the massive caldera
- Kilauea Iki crater lookout
- See Rainbow Falls
- Tour a Macadamia Nut Farm
- Akatsuka Orchid Gardens
- Stroll a Black Sand Beach
Política de cancelación
Si cancela entre 3 y 6 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 50 por ciento.
Si cancela 2 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 100 por ciento.