Idiomas del recorrido
- Con un grupo reducido se garantiza un servicio personal
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
- Experiencia única
- Encuentro cara a cara con la fauna y flora autóctonas
- Desayuno incluido
Day 1: Inskip Point, 75-Mile Surf Beach, Wanggoolba Creek and Lake McKenzie (no meals included)
Your guide will meet and greet you at your chosen destination. The guide that picks you up will stay with you for the entire journey. Depart Brisbane traveling north via Noosa, Noosa River ferry to Cooloola National Park and Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands. Early lunch stop at Rainbow Beach (own cost).
Travel to Inskip Point and view Fraser Island in the distance. Your guide will arrange all ferry permits and national park fees before you arrive. Board the ferry and cruise to Fraser Island's southern tip, whilst keeping a look out for dolphins and turtles. With your friendly tour guide and small-group travel along Hook Point onto the famous 75 Mile Surf Beach. Arrive at the 4WD track into the Central Station rainforest where you'll walk the World Heritage rainforest boardwalk, take the Pile Valley rainforest walk beside beautiful Wanggoolba Creek and onwards into the old Satinay Forest.
Then, swim in the clear blue waters of Lake McKenzie and soak up the sun on the white sandy beaches. This tour allows for the full afternoon to be spent at this wonderful lake, time take to enjoy, walk, hike and relax.
Arrive at Kingfisher Bay's award winning Eco-Resort. Settle in and watch the sunset over Hervey Bay before dinner at one of the resorts' famous restaurants, bakery or Sand Bar (own costs). After dinner try the heated pools and spas!
Day 2: Eli Creek, Champagne Pools (B,L)
Travel across the island to the world's most amazing beach highway. 4WD along 75 Mile Beach and arrive at the famous Eli Creek where you'll enjoy the boardwalk, swim and relax. See the colored sand formations of the Pinnacles taking time for a photo and walk along the beach to see the famous Maheno Shipwreck.
After a fresh picnic lunch, travel further north along the surf beach to Indian Head. Spot turtles, sharks, dolphins and humpback whales (June -Nov) then relax with a swim in the Champagne Pools.
Return via the beach to Kingfisher Bay Resort and Village. Relax by the swimming pools, spa and outdoor bars or watch the sunset from the Kingfisher Jetty. Explore and discover the splendor of the garden decks, boardwalks, coffee and specialty shops in this multi award winning Eco-Resort.
Day 3: Lake Wabby (B)
Travel with your experienced guide to famous Lake Wabby. This green lake, the deepest on the island, is slowly filling with sand. Enjoy a swim and explore this impressive emerald-green barage lake, being slowly engulfed by Hammerstone sand blow.
Next, 4WD to Eurong Beach Resort and onto Govi Creek for photos before departing the island via Rainbow Beach.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Caboolture - BP Service Station northbound
Caloundra - Caloundra Bus Interchange
Mooloolaba - Mooloolaba Bowls Club
Noosa - Noosa Information Centre
Gympie - Matilda Service Station
Rainbow Beach - Surf Lifesaving Club
11am - Rainbow Beach
Las horas podrían sufrir cambios debido a la densidad del tráfico.
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
6:45am Brisbane Pickup
Pickup from bus stop #125 (out front of Brisbane Transit Centre) at 6:45am
7:30am Caboolture Pickup
7:30am pickup from BP Service Station northbound
8:15am Caloundra Pickup
8:15am pickup from Caloundra - Caloundra Bus Interchange
8:30am Mooloolaba Pickup
8:30am pickup from Mooloolaba Bowls Club
9am Noosa Pickup
9am pickup from Noosa Information Centre
10am Gympie PIckup
10am pickup from Matilda Service Station. Gympie
11am Rainbow Beach Pickup
11am pickup from Rainbow Beach Surf Lifesaving Club
Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Small-group tour
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- All activities
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Pickup from designated meeting points
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Not included in the tour price is a AU$30 fee per person per day to cover National Park/daily permits and ferry fees. The tour operator pays part of this money to the State Government to help protect these fragile environments for future generations.
- Drop-off to designated meeting points
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 pax per booking. Twin share accommodation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Política de cancelación
Si cancela entre 3 y 6 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 50 por ciento.
Si cancela 2 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 100 por ciento.