Idiomas del recorrido
- Disfrute de un día lejos del bullicio de la ciudad
- Reciba consejos útiles de un habitante de la zona
- Con un grupo reducido se garantiza un servicio personal
- Tour con todo incluido
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
Siena is the medieval town that set the backdrop of the movies 'Letters to Juliet' and 'Stealing Beauty.' Be ready to be amazed by Siena, a town full of charm, narrow streets with local artisans, and medieval squares made in red bricks. A stop at the Gothic cathedral of Siena will be a must before continuing your trip towards the next destination.
From Siena you will head to Cortona, the luscious hilltop town known for its olive groves and made famous by Diane Lane in 'Under the Tuscan Sun.' You will be given free time in Cortona to explore the narrow streets, artisan stores, and other landmarks seen in the cinematic adaption of Frances Mayes' novel. Who knows, maybe your own Italian love story will unfold. Upon leaving Cortona, travel through iconic Tuscan landscapes featured in 'Letters to Juliet' before stopping at a scenic eatery for a light lunch.
Just a 10-minute drive from Cortona you will find a local restaurant located in a stunning position overlooking the Tuscan hills and also producers of the renowned Montepulciano DOCG wine. Here you will enjoy a light lunch with local Tuscan products including a tasting of two different wines.
From here, you head to Montepulciano, where vampires converge in the Twilight Saga's 'New Moon.' The beautiful walled town is also home of the Montepulciano DOCG wine of the Chianti region, making it the perfect opportunity for a tasting of vino and other local products at an ancient underground cellar from the 14th century. You will have the chance to purchase products for the perfect gift or to ship home.
Your guide will provide you with a local insight, information about the specific scenes and other films set in each place, as well as free time to explore the other attractions that the the towns have to offer at your leisure.
You will head back to Florence, returning at approximately 8pm.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Siena the most beautiful Medieval towns in Tuscany
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Política de cancelación
Si cancela entre 3 y 6 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 50 por ciento.
Si cancela 2 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 100 por ciento.