Idiomas del recorrido
- Disfrute de un día lejos del bullicio de la ciudad
- Vea la fauna y flora autóctonas en su hábitat natural
- Con un grupo reducido se garantiza un servicio personal
- Equipo de esnórquel incluido
- Opción vegetariana
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
- Viaje de varios días
Meet with an English-speaking guide at the airport in Baltra. From there, you will be taken to Puerto Ayora (Santa Cruz Island) for lunch. Afterwards, you will take the public speedboat to Isabela (capacity of the boat 24 people), which lasts approximately three hours. After resting for a while at the hotel, you will head to the Flamingo Lagoon, which is the largest coastal lagoon found in the Galapagos and is one of the main reproductive sites for the grand majority of flamingos. You will have dinner and rest. Overnight at Hotel La Laguna.
Day 2: (B, L, D)
Early in the morning, head on a tour of the Sierra Negra Volcano. This volcano has the second largest volcanic crater in the world, measuring six miles in diameter and 300 feet deep. This hike takes approximately four hours, it starts at 870 meters of altitude and at the top of the crater you will have reached 1040 m. You will then go to the Volcan Chico where you can feel the warmth of the ground as proof of the volcano’s activity. If you are not able to do the hike, we can arrange a different activity. Here, you will enjoy a box lunch before returning to the hotel. After resting for a bit, Its time for snorkeling or swimming at Concha Perla where you can observe the colorful fishes, sea urchins, starfishes, sea lions, or even sea turtles. Overnight at Hotel La Laguna.
Day 3: (B, L, D)
After breakfast, visit the Charles Darwin Research Station located on Santa Cruz. Here you will be able to interact with the Giant Tortoises and give them a pet on their heads. Then you will be going to Tortuga bay. Here it is possible to see marine iguanas and flamingos, at this baby powder white beach with its magically blue waters. Overnight at Hotel Fernandina
Day 4: (B, L, D) Floreana Island Day tour or Santa Fe Island day tour (Subject to availability)
After breakfast, visit at Floreana Island, to explore the human history of the islands. First, you will visit Post Office Bay. Whaling ships used to drop off their letters here, so ships returning home could take the letters with them. Then, explore the north shore of the island to see marine life, such as sea turtles, manta rays, sea lions and if you are lucky, penguins as well. Next, visit Mirador de la Baronesa. Here you can learn about mangroves. Overnight in Hotel Fernandina.
*On this day you can go to either the first option Florana or to Santa Fe, this depends on the availability we have for the dates chosen.
Day 5: (B)
After breakfast, travel to Baltra Airport and stop by The Twins (The Gemelos) on the way. These are similar to craters, but formed by a collapse of the Earth because of the lava flows that passed below. The tour will end upon the arrival to the airport (approximately 11:00am, depending on your flight) where you will depart to Quito or Guayaquil.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
5 Days no Flight
5 day Galapagos land-based tour program without flights.
USD1.093,00Detalles de los precios
5 Days w/ Flight
5 day Galapagos land-based tour program including flight Quito-Galapagos-Quito.
USD1.595,00Detalles de los precios
5 Days no Flight Single Person
5 day program excluding flight to Galapagos for single traveler including own room and all shared tours.
USD1.188,00Detalles de los precios
5 Days w/ Flight Single Person
5 day Galapagos program with return flights from Quito or Guayaquil.
USD1.813,00Detalles de los precios
- 4 nights accommodation in double rooms at a tourist class hotel (Hotel Fernandina in Santa Cruz and Hotel San Vincente or Laguna in Isabela)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and one drink (juice, water or soft drink) during the meal
- English-speaking naturalist guide
- Snorkeling equipment on Isabela – mask, snorkel and fins
- Transfer: Puerto Ayora – Isabela – Puerto Ayora (by speedboat or public transportation)
- Transfer: Sta. Cruz – Isabela – Puerto Ayora – Baltra
- Flight Quito - Galapagos - Quito (if option selected)
- Flight Quito – Galapagos – Quito (if option not selected)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee: $100USD (per person)
- Migratory Control Card: $20USD (per person)
- Isabela dock fee $10 p.p.
- Water taxi $1 p.p. each way (this is a small boat that takes you from the Speedboat to the Harbor and vice versa)
- Rain boots $2 p.p. (recommendable for Sierra Negra between June-September)
- Wet-suits rent $5 p.p. (recommendable between May-November)
- Drinks (except for one soft drink/ juice during meals)
- Food as not mentioned in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- If guests arrive before 12PM to Baltra Airport will have the normal itinerary displayed above but when the arrival is after 12PM you will start the tour in Santa Cruz Island but you wont miss any of the activities.
- You will have a guide during the whole program, except on the boats between the islands.
- Please try to bring small bags and luggage, The Galapagos public transportation is on average small and it takes more time and space when you bring large baggage.
- Please let your guide know if you decide to have dinner outside of the hotels.
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is important that you will have current travel insurance including personal medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The operator reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather, National Park regulations or notifications and unforeseeable circumstances.
- The operator reserves the right to change the hotel to a similar hotel
- You will have a guide during the whole tour, except on the boat to Isabela and to Santa Cruz
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required