- Con guía local
- Viaje de varios días
- Todas las entradas incluidas
- Todo el equipo necesario incluido
Highlights of the trip include visiting remote Tibetan monasteries, camping at a high-altitude desert lake under a blanket of stars, bathing in natural hot springs, and cycling on the highest roads in the world, past ancient Himalayan glaciers and snowy peaks. All meals are included, and there will be a back support vehicle with you at all times for when feel too tired to ride and need to catch your breath.
Please note, this is a one-way tour, ending in Leh in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. Day 1 and 12 provide time for you to explore the towns of Manali and Leh; you'll spend the other 10 days cycling.
Day 1: Explore Manali
Day 2: Manali to Marhi
Day 3: Marhi to Tandi
Day 4: Tandi to Jispa
Day 5: Jispa to Patseo
Day 6: Patseo to Sarchu
Day 7: Sarchu to Whisky Nalah
Day 8: Whiskey Nalah to Tsokar Lake
Day 9: Tsokar Lake to Lato
Day 10: Lato to Thikse
Day 11: Thikse to Leh
Day 12: Explore Leh
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
La recogida en los hoteles comienza antes de esta hora.
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Manali to Leh MTB Tour
- 11 nights of accommodations (twin-share basis)
- All meals
- Local guide
- Trek mountain bike and cycling helmet
- Spare bike parts
- All entrance fees to local attractions
- Back support vehicle
- Hotel pickup
- All beverages
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Previous mountain biking experience is highly recommended
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- You must have a valid travel insurance policy that covers cycling as a sporting activity. You must send a copy of your travel insurance policy, along with your passport details, to the local tour operator at time of booking