Idiomas del recorrido
- Vuelva al pasado en un tour histórico
- Presentación ideal para quienes visitan por primera vez
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
- Con un grupo reducido se garantiza un servicio personal
- Todas las entradas incluidas
- Reciba consejos útiles de un habitante de la zona
With an expert local guide, you’ll explore not just the 9/11 Memorial and Museum, but the areas and landmarks around the World Trade Center that featured so poignantly in news reports after the attacks. Traveling in small groups, you’ll visit St Paul’s Chapel, where friends and families gathered to hear news of their loved ones, and where handmade prayers and memorials still lie.
At Brookfield Place (previously known as the World Financial Center) you’ll learn about the economic effects of the attack and the struggle to rebuild afterwards. You’ll visit the Eleven Tears Memorial, a touching and personal memorial, which commemorates the 11 American Express employees that died in 9/11. The Winter Garden is another must-see on Vesey Street. You may have missed it on your own, but with a local guide leading the way, you won’t miss a beat.
Head for Ground Zero to see the stunning 9/11 Memorial Pools, each one built in the footprint of one of the twin towers, and inscribed with the names of all those who perished in the attack. Your guide will take this time to give you a more personal account of the tragedy that unfolded here, taking you to the Fireman’s Memorial and the Survivor Tree to tell you the incredible stories of courage and loss that unfolded right where you stand.
The last stop on this tour is one you manage on your own. The 9/11 Museum is a very well curated space, with artifacts salvaged from the event on display, alongside countless personal stories. It’s a very moving visit, best taken in at your own pace in silence. You still have one last perk though – your tour operator has pre-reserved your museum tickets, so you’ll skip long lines to gain immediate access.
Groups are kept small for this tour to ensure a level of intimacy and peace that’s fitting for such a visit, and have chosen only the best local guides to give your tour a more personal feel, giving the 9/11 Memorial and its surrounds a more human context.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
From 01 April 2017: St. Peter's Church
- 9/11 Memorial Museum, Greenwich Street between Albany Street and Liberty Street
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Guided 9/11 Memorial Tour with Museum Tickets
- Expert local guide
- Reserved timed-entry 9/11 Museum tickets (self-guided)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 9/11 Memorial Museum at 5 pm is non-guided. An average visit takes approximately two hours.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Certain items are not permitted in the Museum and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to 9/11 Museum's guidelines on specific prohibited items.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays for renovations for the foreseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour.
Política de cancelación
Si cancela entre 3 y 6 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 50 por ciento.
Si cancela 2 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 100 por ciento.