Idiomas del recorrido
- Recogida y vuelta en el hotel incluidas
- Todo el equipo necesario incluido
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
- Con un grupo reducido se garantiza un servicio personal
The Silfra dive tour starts with pick up from all major hotels in the downtown Reykjavík area. After all participants have been picked up, you will then head to Silfra fissure, located in Thingvellir National Park.
After your certified PADi Divemaster has provided you with all necessary diving gear as well as a briefing and short instructions, start with your first dry-suit dive for the day. The current in the fissure is very slow and offers enough time to explore the different lava formations of the rift. The blue color of the water and visibility are unique in the world. Often, the density of the water itself limits the visibility. After the first dive you will warm up a little bit, before its time for your second and last dive for the day which will take you deeper down into the crystal clear fissure.
Return to your original departure point after your diving adventure.
Fotos recientes de este recorrido
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Pick up from Reykjavík starts at 7:30am. Please be ready outside your hotel lobby at 7:30am and keep a look out for our guides and car. Please note that the pickup can take up to 30 minutes.
Pick up from Reykjavík starts at 2:30pm. Please be ready outside your hotel lobby at 2:30pm and keep a look out for our guides and car. Please note that the pickup can take up to 30 minutes.
Pickup from Reykjavík starts at 9:30am so please be ready outside your hotel lobby at 9:30am and keep a look out for our guides and car. Please note that the pickup can take up to 30 minutes to arrive
Dive between the continental plates
- 2 dry-suit dives in Silfra Fissure
- All necessary dive equipment
- Certified dive-master
- Silfra admission fee
- Diving between the 2 continents
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from major hotels in downtown Reykjavik
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Requirements: PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent; PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and Dry Suit Diver recommended
- Since you will be wearing snorkeling/dive mask to see underwater, there can be nothing in the way of the seal to keep them from filling up with water; That is, you can not wear glasses underneath the mask; You will have to go without them, so wear contact lenses or bring your own goggles with prescription
- Please note: This is a challenging dive where you need to be capable of carrying heavy equipment up to 1300ft (400m).
- It is highly recommended that your last dive was within 24 months ago. If your last dive was not within this time period we recommend taking a refreshment course before diving in Silfra.
- Like all divers should be aware of, it is strongly advised to wait 24hrs after diving to fly
Política de cancelación
Si cancela entre 3 y 6 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 50 por ciento.
Si cancela 2 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 100 por ciento.