Idiomas del recorrido
- Recogida y vuelta en el puerto incluidas
- Con un grupo reducido se garantiza un servicio personal
- Guía profesional, simpático y preparado
- Presentación ideal para quienes visitan por primera vez
See the main sights of this very interesting city, such as the Government Gardens, the Bath House, Blue Baths and the Rotorua lakefront before heading to Te Puia, the home of the Maori Arts and Crafts Institute and the location of the famous Pohutu Geyser.
Here, you can visit the carving school and see craftsman fashion traditional wood carvings and watch the Maori women demonstrate flax weaving. Take a short walk through the geothermal valley of Whakarewarewa to view the boiling mud pools, the famous Pohutu Geyser and steaming vents that make Te Puia such a unique destination. There is also chance to see New Zealand's iconic flightless bird, the Kiwi in a purpose built Kiwi-house.
This tour includes a Maori Cultural Performance on the Marae. Here, you will be greeted onto the Marae grounds following the challenge by warriors before taking your seats for the concert inside the meeting house. You will see the traditional songs, dances and demonstrations of fighting skills [including the famous Haka].
Time will be allotted for lunch at Te Puia to enjoy lunch (at own expense) before continuing onto the next destination, Hells Gate, which is a place of extreme contrasts and includes the largest hot waterfall in the southern hemisphere. See the steaming fumaroles and pools of boiling mud as you stroll through this geothermal landscape.
You do have the option to try mud bathing here, either as an alternative to the geothermal valley walk, or time permitting, as an additional activity. Extra charges will apply and can be arranged on the day of visit.
Departing Hell's Gate, your return to the port will be along the coastal route taking you past the extensive Kiwifruit orchards that are such an important aspect of the regions economy.
Your tour concludes with your personal guide bidding you farewell at the port gates in plenty of time before your ship departure.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
The tour will depart at the time shown on the voucher unless this conflicts with the ship's ETA or ETD, in which case the tour will operate so that you are back in port at least one hour before sailing.
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Te Puia Marae, Rotorua
- Entrance fees to Te Puia and Hells Gate
- Maori cultural performance at Te Puia
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transport
- Live commentary on board
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Any meals or refreshments
- Mud bathing at Hells Gate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 0 to 3 may travel free if seated on a parents lap. Infant rate applies if a seat is required
- This tour is not suitable for user of mobility scooters [unless very small collapsible ones] or electric wheelchairs. Folding manual wheelchairs can be accommodated but passengers must be able to enter a minibus using the standard steps. Our staff can assist.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Política de cancelación
Si cancela entre 3 y 6 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 50 por ciento.
Si cancela 2 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 100 por ciento.