Idiomas del recorrido
- Presentación ideal para quienes visitan por primera vez
- Experiencia única
- Con guía local
- Todas las entradas incluidas
- Recogida en hotel incluida
- Tour de grupo reducido
At Glacier Point, if you are looking for hiking time, you have the option to travel down 4-Mile Trail. The trail ends on Southside Drive and from there you can take a shuttle or cross the Swinging Bridge and follow the trail to meet back up with your guide at Yosemite Lodge in the Yosemite Valley.
If you choose not to hike, you will continue to drive back to Chinquapin and down to the Yosemite Valley. You'll start from the Tunnel View to see Bridalveil Falls, El Capitan, The Chapel, Sentinel Bridge, Half Dome and Yosemite Falls. The group will take a break here for lunch and walk to base of Yosemite Falls. You can find all types of food and beverages at Yosemite Café for a reasonable price and visit the souvenir gift shops. Afterward you'll visit the meadows in front of El Capitan to see if anyone is rock climbing. From there you will drive along side of Merced River and look at President Roosevelt and John Muir campsite. On the way back you'll stop at The Pioneer Village History Center and also the historical landmark Wawona Hotel where you can view the young sequoias of the park.
Detalles del programa
Seleccione un mes para ver un calendario de disponibilidad y los datos de la salida.
From Oakhurst- Any hotel in Oakhurst area
Oakhurst Departure 7-8 am
Most hotels in the area we pickup guests at their hotels
Haga clic en el siguiente enlace para ver los precios y la disponibilidad en la fecha de viaje seleccionada. Nuestros precios son actualizados constantemente para que usted siempre tenga a su disposición el precio más bajo posible.
Depart from Oakhurst
This option allows guests who are staying closer to the Southgate of Yosemite to relax and enjoy the same highlights of Yosemite as our tour from Fresno but with less travel time.
USD129,00Detalles de los precios
Depart from Fresno
Guests can be picked up and dropped off at hotels near River Park and Fresno Yosemite International Airport.
USD169,00Detalles de los precios
Glacier Point Walk
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (Suggested gratuity is $25 per couple or individual)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Glacier Point is usually closed in winter from November to April. Any of the highlights listed on this tour may be closed due to weather or construction. We will do our best to show alternative sites.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary.
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either:
- A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat
- A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat
- A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
Política de cancelación
Si cancela entre 3 y 6 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 50 por ciento.
Si cancela 2 día(s) antes de la salida programada, hay un cargo por cancelación del 100 por ciento.