Cultive el cuerpo y el alma en esta excursión de 2 días por lo mejor de Israel. Después de un día repleto de acción realizando un recorrido por las antiguas ciudades bíblicas de Jerusalén y Belén, pasará el segundo día relajándose y admirando las vistas desde Masada antes de disfrutar en el Mar Muerto.
It was a good tour, tour guides were very friendly. The only downfall was the size of the group. We had I think 28 people and it was way too big. It was very rushed going thru old Jerusalem and Bethlehem and could not either hear all the information the tour guide was given and had to pay attention to who was in front of you from your group so you didn't get lost from the group because it was so crowded. Was not able to really take in the sites. The Masada and Dead Sea was better. I would definitely suggest a smaller group so you get the most out of it.
When looking at the title of the tour, I was drawn to it because I could view the highlights in 2 days. However, most locations was very brief and we didn't get to see enough highlights in Jerusalem.
- I was not expecting much from Masada but our guide Shmil did a great job. Loved it.
- It was well planned.
- Even though the schedule said first day in Jerusalem/Bethlehem and second day at Masada/Deadsea, they switched without letting me know. So I ended up in Jerusalem on Shabbat so Rock of Dome was closed.
- The hotel arrangement was terrible. When we got to the hotel, they told us they overbooked and overflew us to a different one. It was a tiny hotel embedded in some apartment. It feels quite scary to walk in there. Plus the rooms are not sound proof at all. I was woken up by other people talking outside my room. It felt like they were talking in my room!
- Picking up from each hotel sounds convenient, but it can be a slow process. It dragged 1 hr trip to 2 hrs.
- The deadsea stop was too brief. We only had 1.5 hrs there including lunch. Considering changing before and after swimming, we only got less than 30 mins in the water. I prefer at least 30 mins longer. Not sure if all the dead sea beaches are all crowded like this. This one was super crowded and full of tourists.
- The tour to Bethlehem was too short and due to the long line to the cave, we didn't get to see much inside Church of Nativity. So not worth it.
- Don't book this 2 day tour. If you want to see all these places, book separate day tours.
- Suggest to book a solo tour for Jerusalem alone.
- Go to the meeting point yourself, instead of letting them pick you up, which takes a long time.
the tour was on line with my expectations, the tour in the shopping is too long. Being a lot to be seen and a lot of time spent to collect all the tourists from the city, some part of the city of Jerusalem were not visited. It is a good overview but could have been deeper.
Masada and the Dead Sea were stunning and our tour guide was knowledgeable, classy, and experienced. She did a great job bringing it all together.
As for Jerusalem, unbelievable tour guide Amir Call Or. His charisma, sense of humor and vast amounts of knowledge were humbling and enriching at the same time. He helped me realize how much more there is to see about this amazing country where so much of world's history was made. I highly recommend the tour, which while fast paced you can't pretend to cover a good amount of Jerusalem in a day without unfortunately having to rush, and a tour guide that runs a tight ship, it gives you a great tease/taste of such a historical city. And Amir made it so much more interesting and stimulating.
Day One tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem was great with excellent guides in both places.
Day Two going to Masada and the Dead Sea was interesting but the tour leader was poor! She catered
to the Spanish speaking people, which only made up 1/4 of the bus. The worst part was that in the
Cable car she pushed one of our group aside to make room for one of her Spanish friends. My opinion
Is that she is not fit to lead tours.
Good tour of Jerusalem. Well balanced with Old City and the other sites (Masada, Dead Sea). Really enjoyed the Old City experience, Masada was incredible, and Dead Sea was great to float around in. Not as much to see in Bethlehem. This was my least favorite portion. Tour guides were good. Only downside was the hotel which was very poor quality. Would recommend booking on your own.